Beginner’s knitting workshop
- When? 19.12.2015
- At what time? 14:00 - 16:00
- Where? Udruga "Otok"
- Address: Palmotićeva 11b, 2 kat, Zagreb
- Price? 130kn (includes materials/uključuje materijale)
The weather is cold and you’d like to knit a scarf or a cap to keep you warm, but you don’t know how. You sigh because you feel that it will take you ages to learn how to knit and are convinced that you won’t be able to finish your pet project before the end of winter. Don’t despair! Come to my beginner knitting workshop and learn how to make something handmade and unique. In addition, you’ll be alleviating stress, improving your hand-eye coordination, helping with memory loss, lowering your blood pressure, as well as enjoying all the many other benefits of knitting! Children from 7 years old are also welcome to join the workshop!
The following is done at the workshop:
- a short introduction to various yarns and knitting accessories
- casting on (the single cast-on method also known as the backwards loop or e-loop method)
- knit and purl stitches
- casting off
Please note that the amount of skills learnt at the workshop depends on the group. Perhaps we don’t manage to learn them all, and perhaps we learn more
Applications welcome until 18.12.2015.